Resources for Oakland companies, nonprofits and employees to plan, prepare and answer Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19).
- Employee, Musician and Arts Nonprofit Resources
- Request one-on-one Company Assistance
- SBA Loans & Advance Give
- Give Programs
- Loan Products
- Jobless Advantages
- Sick & Disability Keep
- Help Tools & Solutions
- Procedures to Protect Cashflow
- Eviction Moratorium
- Workplace Security
- Purchases, Releases and Past Updates
- Translated Papers
Employee, Musician and Arts Nonprofit Resources
For the latest Alameda County general public wellness Order and authorized available and closed companies, please look at the preparing Resources for Business Re-Opening web site
Request one-on-one Company Assistance
Companies, nonprofits and single proprietors are asked to use the City’s COVID-19 Business Impact information Survey, to get private support.
Small enterprises, nonprofits, single proprietors and separate contractors may feel overrun by the support that is many available. Please think over:
- Using now for the SBA’s Economic Injury Disaster Loan and give Advance
- Pursuing a crowdsourced, zero-interest loanfrom KIVA
SBA Loans http://americashpaydayloans.com/payday-loans-sc & Advance Give
SBA’s Payroll Protection System
Improve: The due date for trying to get the Payroll Protection Program (PPP) was August 8, 2020. SBA information implies that significantly more than 6,700 Oakland organizations were authorized for PPP loans.
SBA’s Paycheck Protection Program offered loans as much as ten dollars million together with choose banking institutions. This can be a forgivable loan to keep employees on payroll and continue maintaining income amounts for approximately 24 days. To be forgiven, at the very least 60% for the loan is employed for payroll, like the price of employer-provided health advantages. If you have already let go your workers, this loan offers the chance to employ them straight back.
- Less cash is needed to be used on payroll. Initially 75% associated with loan needed to be utilized for maintaining payroll to ensure that the mortgage to be forgiven. That threshold has become 60% вЂ“ permitting as much as 40per cent to be utilized on lease, mortgage, interest and resources.
- Additional time to blow the funds. Borrowers will are in possession of 24 months to utilize their PPP funds, rather than the initial 2 months.
- More hours to rehire staff. Borrowers currently have until December 31 to attain the staffing mandate of keeping the normal quantity of workers that they had on payroll at the time of February 15.
- Longer to settle. For people loans which are not completely forgiven, borrowers are in possession of 5 years to pay for right straight back loans made on or after 5 june. For anyone with loans made ahead of 5, check with your lender about entering an agreement to extend your repayment period june.
PPP Loans faqs – might 27, 2020 (includes home elevators loan forgiveness)
Loan Forgiveness Application and detail by detail directions have actually been released when it comes to Payroll Protection Program. The shape and guidelines consist of a few measures to cut back conformity burdens and simplify the method for borrowers.
SBA’s Economic Injury Disaster Loan
June 15, 2020 modify: The SBA has reopened the Economic Injury catastrophe Loan (EIDL) and EIDL Advance program portal to any or all qualified candidates experiencing financial effects because of COVID-19. Given that the EIDL and EIDL Advance application portal is accepting brand new applications, extra small enterprises and non-profits should be able to get long-lasting, low-interest loans and crisis funds вЂ“ decreasing the financial impacts of COVID-19 on the organizations, workers together with communities they support.
The SBA has encouraged the town that organizations whom requested A economic damage tragedy Loan (EIDL) ahead of March 30, should re-apply now with the portal that is online.
Prepping to use for crisis SBA Economic Injury Loans – Source: Northern California small company developing Centers
- Apply on line at SBA’s Disaster Loan Assistance Portal
- Make sure to look at the package at end associated with application for as much as $10,000 advance grant, grant total is founded on pre-disaster worker count ($1,000 per worker)
- This is actually the quickest method to obtain fast monetary support. Also in the event that you decide never to just take the loan or are declined, you still keep carefully the advance loan as a grant
- View an informational movie on the Economic Injury Disaster Loan
Who’s generally speaking qualified:
- Small enterprises (generally speaking people that have not as much as 500 workers)
- Sole proprietors, separate contractors and self-employed people
- Nonprofits вЂ“ 501(c), 501(d) or 501 ( ag ag e)
- Faith-based businesses, no matter whether they supply secular social solutions
Want Assistance navigating and SBA loan system?
- Berkeley Law studentshelp small businesses navigate the federal CARES Act
Laney & Merritt College Students BWOPA CARES Fall 2020 funds of $250. The application form due date is 6 pm on 9 december.
The East Bay Community EnergyвЂ™s (EBCE) COVID-19 Community Grant provides funds as high as $10,000 to for-profit or nonprofit companies that provide help in one or more associated with after areas: Assistance in Energy or bills, Food safety, Rent help, bodily and Mental Health solutions
The Beauty Changes Lives Nail expert Relief give is present to licensed experts who can maybe maybe not keep their regular earnings throughout the COVID-19 pandemic. One-time funds of $1,000 can be found to deliver short-term monetary relief to qualifying candidates that prove monetary hardships. The two-part application is not tuned in to cellular devices, therefore please apply utilizing a pc or tablet. Applications are now actually open.
Opportunity Fund’s Small Company Relief Fund
East Bay Community FoundationвЂ™s COVID-19 вЂ“ A just East Bay Response Fund for nonprofits
The Foundation Directory Online helps nonprofits find capital by giving details about the biggest public and personal fundamentals when you look at the U.S.
The California Rebuilding Fund is just a loan that is new created to help Ca’s small enterprises while they adjust and navigate the consequences of COVID-19. Bbusinesses with as much as 50 employees that are full-time gross profits of significantly less than $2.5 million or below in 2019 might be entitled to apply.
- Centro Community Partners offers entrepreneurs that are local organizations help whenever obtaining a KIVA loan
Tragedy Relief Loan Guarantee Program loans for smaller businesses and nonprofits